We are a dynamic, welcoming congregation of many races, cultures, national, political, socio-economic and theological backgrounds. We rejoice in our diversity as an expression of the beloved community and seek to value each individual as we also seek unity in Christ.
- To worship and glorify God
- To grow in knowledge and love of Jesus Christ, and to make Christ known through the power of the Holy Spirit
- To equip God's servants for ministry
- To cherish diversity by honoring God's presence in each person
- To nourish, to heal, and to provide spiritual refuge for all
- To strive for justice and peace in our neighborhoods and in the world
- To call people back to God.